2022/11 - Early November Release
Admin: Import/Export Users and Teams as a CSV
Export > Select Production
This generates a CSV Report for the selected users/teams assigned to this Production.
We recommend inspecting this file thoroughly to view the the Team/Folder schemas before making any changes to user information.
Import > Select file
Once you've selected a CSV from your Desktop you'll get a quick preflight check where any changes this file would make are called out.
- Preflight Results
- Total Teams = 0 (total number of the teams detected within the csv)
- Total Users = 0 (total number of unique users detected within the csv)
- Errors = 0 (number of errors/clashes detected within the csv)
- Actions - A summary of the successful actions/changes applied.
- Teams Created = 0 (number of new teams created)
- Users Created = 0 (number of new users created)
- Members Updated = 0 (number of existing users updated)
- Member Additions = 0 (number of users added to team)
- Member Removals = 0 (number of users removed from production)
When we're happy with these changes we can click [Confirm] to lock in and process the Import.
- eg. Our Camera Assistant GARY CINEMA has left the production, we need their replacement to have the same permissions as their predecessor.
- Export a CSV Report
- Replace GARY CINEMA's details (first/last/email) with FRANKIE MOXION (first/last/email)
- Import CSV Report
- FRANKIE MOXION will be added to the production with matching Permission Sets and Team allocations
More information will be available here: Moxion Guides: CSV Administration
Reports: Refresh Time Improved
We've improved our internal systems to increase the refresh of data in the Reports tab from every 24 hours to every 1 hour - getting you more accurate results faster!
We've improved the login/logout and timeout experience for users within a Realtime Room to get users back into the room as smoothly as possible after re-authenticating.