Minimum System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for all types of environments that Moxion supports:
iPhone/iPad: iOS 12.5.5 or later
- Recommended version: iOS 14 or newer
Apple: Find the software version on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Note: when using an iPad or iPhone on set, we always recommend ensuring that the connection is via WiFi as opposed to cellular data, as that will likely offer a more stable and predictable connection, in addition to being able to troubleshoot any network-related issues should they arise.
Apple TV: tvOS 14 or later
- Apple TV HD (1080p SD)
- Apple TV 4K (4K HDR + Dolby Vision)
Apple: Update Apple TV software
Windows 10 or later
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome 94 or newer
Microsoft: Which version of Windows operating system am I running?
- Generally, any workstation that meets the above requirements should not have issues using Moxion. However, we ALWAYS recommend staying up to date with the latest version, as there are occasionally small updates behind the scenes that cause issues with some, but not all, assets in certain environments. If you encounter any playback issues, updating to the latest version generally can resolve them quickly.- Moxion does not currently support Android devices, but if you use a Samsung device there may be a workaround for you!
- Not sure which OS or browser version you're on? You can click here to use a simple tool that will tell you all we need to know.
If you're using Qtake or Qtake Server integration with Moxion, below are the minimum specs for each
QTAKE 1.6 or later
- QTAKE requires macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave), 10.15.7 (Catalina) or 11.6 (Big Sur)
QTAKE Server 2.1 or later
- QTAKE Server requires macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave) or higher
NOTE: You should always be using the most recent version of Qtake Server. To ensure that you are, open QTS, click "QTake Server" menu, then select "Check for updates." If there is a newer version, please download and install it to ensure the integration runs smoothly